For a comprehensive eBrochure email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Built in the late 1880s, this freestanding Victorian villa presents a unique opportunity to secure a freehold home with breathtaking views
- A rare opportunity with exciting potential to renovate or recreate
- Eastbourne Road is a quiet cul-de-sac with nearby steps leading down to Steyne Park and Double Bay ferry wharf
- Completely hidden from the street, the two-storey home is surrounded by cascading landscaped gardens overlooking picturesque Double Bay
- This harbourside hideaway retains a wealth of refined original features and features a family friendly layout
- Entry level is devoted to living and entertaining with dual entries and an elegant traditional foyer
- The formal wing of the home overlooks the harbour and features elegant sitting and dining rooms graced with a marble fireplace and bay windows
- The tranquil gardens and leafy treescape surrounds perfectly frame the idyllic harbour views and create an ever-changing backdrop
- The family wing of the home opens to a romantic walled courtyard, a perfect setting for lazy weekend breakfasts and leisurely lunches.
- A granite island gas kitchen is well appointed with plentiful storage and a casual dining area.
- The upper level offers four bedrooms including three large bedrooms and a fourth ideal as a study or nursery
- The master bedroom occupies a prized north-east corner setting with a marble fireplace, ensuite, dressing room and view-swept deck.
- Surrounded by landmark heritage buildings, 5 Eastbourne Road is a 500m walk to Double Bay wharf and the bay's renowned attractions
- Darling Point peninsula is renowned as one of Sydney's most exclusive residential enclaves and home to some of Australia's finest properties
Inspect By appointment
For sale: Auction Friday 25th November 2016 at 12:30pm on site