This extraordinary world-class property is more than a blue chip asset. It is a grand estate of international appeal.
Whilst it is the home of polo in Sydney with premium equestrian facilities wrapped in a productive and sustainable landholding, the inherent value is greater than the sum of the parts and will therefore appeal to a myriad of buyer profiles.
Classed as one of the most spectacular properties in the world and situated within one* hour of Sydney's CBD, welcome to one of Australia's most prestigious and historical grand estates.
Enveloped by the natural beauty of the surrounding Blue Mountains, on the banks of the Hawkesbury River and within the historical town of Richmond which was settled in 1794 by Governor Macquarie for its rich alluvial soils, this luxury property will attract a vast array of interests.
Some may be seeking a beautiful haven in an exclusive and private location, others will be lured by the agriculture potential including a 507ML water allocation. Perhaps the property's greatest appeal is the significant landbank opportunity in one of the world's best cities, in a rapidly growing region of Greater Western Sydney, the possibilities are truly endless.
The nation's most prestigious polo venue and one of the premier event locations in New South Wales.
- 287 acres with world-class facilities including three professional-grade polo fields and a beautiful lagoon.
- Positioned on the Hawkesbury River at the heart of the nation's polo community.
- Host of the World Polo Championship in 2017, renowned as the premier event on the international polo circuit.
- An outstanding equine centre with indoor arenas, extensive stabling, clubhouse and multiple event spaces.
- Prime agricultural land ideal for horse breeding, livestock and wagu beef production with lucerne fields.
- Breathtaking grounds with acres of wide open space and panoramic views over the surrounding Blue Mountains.
- Numerous annual tournaments and the location for major films including Baz Luhrmann's epic The Great Gatsby.
- Irrigation system, water licence for 527 mega litres, master-planned landscaping and excellent accessibility.
- An area of outstanding natural beauty just over one hour's drive from Sydney and 7km west of Windsor.